Below are some of the most popular lighting products and solutions from the manufacturers we represent. Please contact us for more information on all your options to fit your specific needs.
Code 3 area lighting
Code 3 area lighting instantly illuminates your emergency scene so response teams can detect and react quickly. Our instant-on technology, powerful output, and spot and flood combinations ensure your crew can work safely and effectively.
Full Function Area Light
Commander® Series provides the widest light pattern for improved work area visibility as well as illuminating objects at a farther distance. Advanced lens and a unique arrangement of LEDs generate a uniform flood and spot combination of light patterns. This scene light has three rows of LEDs. The top and bottom rows are flood LEDs designed to light up the work area. The middle row of focused spot LEDs provides long-distance illumination. Unique lens design illuminates area directly below lamp head.
The Commander Series is available in a low-profile LED surface mount or recess mount to contour the shape of your emergency vehicle. These models come standard with a chrome bezel and are available with an optional white or black bezel. The surface models provide an impressive 20,000 lumens of light and are available as 12/24 VDC.
Portable Commander Series
The portable Commander Series models can be moved to a specific location with the use of the rubber molded handle. This handle stays cool when the lamp head is illuminated. A variety of lighting mounts are also available to suit your emergency scene. Portable models provide up to an impressive 28,000 lumens of light.
- Generates up to 28,000 lumens of super bright white light
- Available in 12/24 VDC, 120 VAC or 240 VAC models
- Regardless of power source — same high-powered light output
Warning beacons from Code 3
Beacons ensure that you, your team, and your equipment can be seen clearly. With advanced features and rugged dependability, warning beacons from Code 3 are an invaluable resource on the scene and a dependable investment in the security of your people.
Federal Signal IVP SLR LED
Federal Signal has combined the superior light output of a rotator with the advantages of LEDs to create the first true LED beacon in the marketplace, the IVP SLR.
Featuring the patented Solaris LED Rotator, the IVP SLR creates a burst of illumination with the benefits of a rotator to create a sweep of light unmatched by flashing lights.
The IVP VSLR is available in two styles that complement Federal Signal’s Vision SLR lightbars. The VSLR1 features red or amber LEDs and may be used as part of an NFPA ligthing package. The VSLR1-R1A02 is NFPA-compliant and features a red LED rotator and an IPX6 light in an attractive housing.
- NFPA-compliant models available
- Patented Solaris LED Rotator for a true 360 sweeping coverage
- Designed to match Vision SLR ligthbars for a complete upper-level lighting package
nROADS™ LED Beacon
Available in 2 Different Models to Choose From
- Low Dome with 4 modules
- High Dome with 8 modules
Beacons Can be Configured as Single, Dual or Tri-color for Maximum Functionality
- Single Color: your choice of 3 LED, 6 LED, 9 LED or 12 LED modules
- Dual Color: 6 LED or 12 LED modules (Direct Connect Only)
- Tri-Color: 18 LED modules (Direct Connect Only)
Offset Dual Stack Includes 8 Total Modules that Provide 360 Degrees of Intense Lighting Coverage Available in Permanent, Magnetic and 1” NPT Pipe Mounts
- Magnetic mount includes a 10 foot cig plug cord with integrated 2-button rocker switch panel
Product can be configured to meet your lighting needs.
Rota-Beam RB6 is a versatile, mid-sized beacon, perfect for utility, maintenance, fire and rescue applications. Its straightforward relampable design is easy to install and easy to service.
- Single parabolic reflector beacon, 150 RPM produces 150 FPM
- Unique motor assembly with precision double roller ball bearings provides superior performance with less friction, minimal noise and ultimate reliability
- Parabolic reflectors, designed by computer sterolithography, have dramatically increased light intensities with greater optic spread
Commander® COM1 Flashing and Marker Light
The Commander® Flashing and Marker lights have a small surface mount design that can be mounted in various locations on a vehicle. Flashing models are available with a single flash pattern or steady burn that can be used with an external flasher. Flashing models are available in amber, blue, red, and white. The marker/clearance lights are available in Amber, Green, and Red and have a wider beam spread than the flashing models.
White Illumination models can be used to light steps, hose beds, or underneath a vehicle. The illumination models are available in a standard surface mount and a 45-degree angled surface mount.
Flashing and marker light models utilize 4 LEDs and the illumination models utilize 3 LEDs. All models are fully encapsulated to prevent any moisture issues and include a chrome flange and mounting gasket.
- Multipurpose surface mount warning and marker lights; small size allows for various mounting locations on a vehicle
- Flashing models available with a single flash pattern or steady burn to be used with an external flasher. Flashing models available in amber, blue, red, and white
- Marker/clearance lights are available in amber, green, and red and meet SAE J592 and J2042
Deck and Dash Lights
Feniex Fusion Interior lightbars
The Feniex Fusion Interior lightbars are bright and versatile yet slim and compact, ideal for any stealth or undercover police vehicle. Each vehicle-specific interior lightbar is engineered for a factory-direct look with easy installation and limited flashback. Available in front, rear or passenger options and completely customizable with Feniex's signature Fusion optics (40° light spread for long-range visibility or 180° light spread for wide-angle visibility) in a wide variety of single or dual colors.
Slim-Miser™ LED Series
The economic and reliable Slim-Miser Series is engineered for low-profile, high-intensity warning, and is simple to transfer from vehicle to vehicle. The lightweight polycarbonate housing with rounded corners provides optimal safety in the event of a vehicle accident.
- Available in single or split colors
- Low current consumption
- Hard-coated lenses minimize UV damage and resist scratches
Code 3 exterior lighting
Code 3 exterior lighting ensures professionals have the ability to illuminate the scene with incredible clarity. With convenient designs that integrate smoothly with the latest vehicle contours, exterior lighting from Code 3 improves both productivity and safety.
3.5" Round Super-LED® Lightheads with Clear Extended Lens
These lightheads provide added light intensity with two LINZ6™ type reflectors per unit! Single or split color capability makes these rugged lights even more versatile. Driving/fog light with a warning light override is ideal on motorcycles, police vehicles, and for other heavy-duty applications.
- 3-1/2" Round extended lens lighthead with two LINZ6 type reflectors
- Single and split color capable
- Interleaved lightheads offer two colors in a single lighthead with white Super-LED® driving light and warning mode offered in single warning color or in split colors
Code 3 interior lighting
Code 3 interior lighting ensures emergency services personnel have the ability to see it all ... including the paperwork. Convenient designs work well with the contours of even the latest vehicle platforms to improve productivity and safety.
XStream™ is an interior mount LED warning light that can be installed almost anywhere inside a police car, fire commander and volunteer fire vehicle, or work truck. XStream is available in single- or dual-head configurations and with cigarette plug or wire leads that allow for synchronization. Ideal for dash/deck, headliner, and window mount applications, each model includes a lighthead, two suction cups, bail and pivot brackets, mounting hardware and three different length snap-on flash guards making installation quick and versatile.
Every model is built with Federal Signal’s Solaris® LED reflector for superior optical performance. In addition, SpectraLux® multicolor LED technology provides the ability for a LED lighthead to change color and operate as a single, dual, or triple color lighthead through user-selected color modes.
Easy Push-Button Flash Pattern and Color Mode Selection
XStream warning lights come equipped with (25) flash patterns and (10) color modes. Flash patterns and color modes can be changed simply with two recessed buttons included on each model. Wired units use an advanced five-wire technology that coordinates flash patterns between up to eight lights at once. Cigarette plug models are simple to transfer from vehicle to vehicle and include two switches for on/off and White steady-burn.
- Solaris® LED reflector technology for better optical efficiency and superior off-axis warning
- SpectraLux™ multicolor LED technology in combinations of amber, blue, green, red, and white
- Each lighthead includes three colors with 6 LEDs of each color (18 LEDs total)
Code 3 lightbars
Code 3 lightbars are trusted by first responders across the globe, and for good reason. With unmatched durability in the field and sleek design, Code 3 lightbars feature a multitude of functions in one single product, placing them at the top of the list for emergency service professionals.
- Rear Spoiler molded LED light stick
- Built with Genesis LED modules
Valor is a non-linear LED light bar that provides 360-degree of light output and superior off-axis lighting engineered to outperform a typical linear light bar.
Patented Solaris® and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™)
Built with Solaris® LED reflector technology, the Valor light bar is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source to eliminate dark spots and improve visibility while on the road and in work zones. ROC technology minimizes potential failure points in the light bar — replacing wires, connectors, and assemblies with PCB assemblies to reduce labor repair time and increases road time for work trucks.
SpectraLux® Lights the Way
Exclusive to Federal Signal, the SpectraLux® multi-color LED technology provides the ability for a LED light source to change color while in operation. This added flexibility allows the Valor light bar to operate with up to 3 colors in each module. With the SpectraLux feature, Valor can flash one color and then override to a front or rear flood light or to a rear SignalMaster™ directional warning pattern.
Easy to Install and Operate
Valor incorporates the FS Convergence Network technology, which allows for “plug-and-play” installation via the standard RJ45 connections. In addition, the optional 6-button serial controller offers 6 user-friendly keypads with various light bar function options. Additionally, working in conjunction with the 6-button controller, the Relay Model (660100SSG) offers the capability to control up to four different devices with one unit (up to 40 Amps) making it ideal for users to customize complete warning packages with a variety of lightheads, such as corner LEDs and perimeter lights.
Highest performing lightbar manufactured in the USA
The Fusion 60'' is the brightest, highest performing lightbar manufactured in the USA. The Fusion simplifies the overly complicated light bar market and features densely packed CREE LEDs (select 40° or 180° or both); polycarbonate anti-cracking, anti-yellowing lens; moisture-proof silicon-based conformal coating; aircraft-grade aluminum chassis; and reduced screws for easy field serviceability.
nFORCE LED Lightbar
- nFORCE LED Lightbar modules can be configured as single, dual or tri-color for maximum functionality
- Inboard modules are available in single color 6 or 9 LEDs, dual color 12 LEDs or tri-color 18 LEDs
- Corner modules are offered in single color 12 or 18 LEDs, dual color 24 LEDs or tri-color 30 LEDs
Legacy® GB WeCan® DUO+™ Color Series Super-LED®
All DUO+ Super-LED WeCan® Lightbar Whelen's sharper EDGE®!
Reminiscent of the classic Edge in a new style design, Legacy was designed from the rugged extrusion up to maximize the performance of the hottest LED on the market.
- Lower profile than the Liberty™ but with increased intensity puts the Legacy a step ahead of all other lightbars on the market today
- Height without mounting feet is only 1-5/8"
- Newly designed, high-output linear combo "multi-angled" corner modules produce light forward, rear and at the critical 45° angles. The four combo modules produce 360° warning signal.
Code 3 minibars
Code 3 minibars create a commanding presence for the operator and equipment. Designed and built for maximum visual impact in a compact design, sleek and powerful minibars from Code 3 make great additions to new rigs or trusted equipment.
Century™ Series LED Mini Lightbars with Aluminum Base
The Mini Century lightbar is a reliable, compact version of Whelen's efficient Century lightbar. Available in three lengths, the versatile Mini Century is easy to operate and service.
- SAE Class 1 certified
- Fully populated, preconfigured lightbars
- Four corner Linear-LED® modules
Code 3 perimeter lighting
Code 3 perimeter lighting ensures professionals have the ability to illuminate the scene with incredible clarity. Using convenient designs that integrate smoothly with the latest vehicle contours, perimeter lighting from Code 3 improves both productivity and safety.
- Superior warning with high-powered LEDs
- Low-profile design offers wider range of mounting locations
- (18) MPS3U, (23) MPS6U or (25) MPS12U flash patterns
Choose the Wide-LUX™ Series for the industry's boldest, most intense perimeter lighting in an ultra-compact, slim design. Ideal for fire and EMS vehicles. Our Wide-LUX™ technology features "hourglass" optics, emitting powerful visibility from 180-degree viewing angles. Extremely functional and customizable, the Wide-LUX™ can be used as a brake-tail-turn, reverse, scene light or warning light.
Signal Predator® 2 Surface Mount
- Predator 2 LED Surface Mount Light features wide, bright extreme angle output
- Light sync technology to synchronize your lights to alternate the flash patterns or flash simultaneously
- Includes santoprene rubber mounting gasket and mounting hardware with 18 of 3-wire cable
- 10 High-Flux LEDs
- Wireless or Hardwired Remote Control Options
- Permanent or Portable Mounting Options
Code 3 enables professionals to provide unmistakable direction
Code 3 creates a clear indication of the safest way around a scene. With powerful illumination and common-sense controls, Traffic Stiks and warning devices from Code 3 enable professionals to provide unmistakable direction.
A complement to any warning solution
Latitude™ series offers the flexibility needed to complement any warning solution. Equipped with three LEDs per position and Federal Signal’s Solaris® LED reflectors, Latitude delivers an impressive optical performance for your vehicle. The warning light is available in 4-, 6-, and 8-head flashing models. SignalMaster™ directional warning is available in 6-head and 8-head models. The SignalMaster 8-head model is available with flashing ends suitable for many vehicle applications.
Latitude flashing models are programmed with 10 eye-catching flash patterns plus one test pattern and SignalMaster models are programmed with 3 built-in directional signals (left, right, and center-out) and one warning pattern. Latitude SignalMaster models with flashing ends have 28 8-head flash patterns, 5 2-head flash patterns (end modules), and 5 directional patterns per each direction.
- LED flashing warning light and SignalMaster™ models suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
- Flashing models available in 4-head, 6-head, or 8-head.
- SignalMaster models are available in 6-head or 8-head.
The Fusion Rocker Panel
Count on maximum side visibility for any emergency response vehicle with the Feniex Fusion Rocker Panel. The Fusion Rocker Panel is a low-profile, industry-first design with multi-function capability, including the options of takedown for single and dual color and flood for dual color. The low-profile design fits perfectly between wheels for easy installation, and its rugged aluminum enclosure is water-, dust- and corrosion-proof– ideal for all climates. Like the entire Feniex Fusion family, our Rocker Panel is completely customizable with innovative and patented 180° light spread LED optics for wide-range visibility or 40° light spread for long-range visibility. Available in a wide range of colors.
Signal nFORCE® Exterior LED Traffic Controller
- Modules can be specified in any combination of single color 6 or 9 LED, dual color 12 LED or tri-color 18 LED counts
- Modules that utilize white LEDs can be specified as take-down, work lights or flood lighting
- Designed for exterior usage