At ERS Wireless, we drive solutions that our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our end-to-end solution platforms in communications, video, and services enable our customers to work more safely & efficiently.
Our wide-ranging solutions work together so customers have the right communications and information at the right time. We enable our customers to do what they never thought was possible with our customized solutions that meet their unique demands to ensure our customers are safe, efficient, and connected even when the unpredictable occurs.
The Education Solution Specialist role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Drive sales, strategic account planning, and overall relationship management supporting Education customers in Kentucky, based in our Louisville, Kentucky office.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan focusing on integrated Safety Reimagined/Safe Schools Core and Emerging technologies, including MOTOTRBO and APX ASTRO P25 Digital Communications, LTE & WAVE broadband, Avigilon Access Control & Video, and Ally/CommandCentral Incident Management solutions.
- Foster strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within the Education vertical, and act as a Trusted Advisor to influence customer-focused technology platform decisions, supporting grant funding initiatives, and developing preference and loyalty for ERS Wireless & Motorola Solutions.
ERS Wireless will provide sales and product training, including ongoing certification training through Motorola Learning Services.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 experience in Education managing communications or video security requirements.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to leverage provided sales tools to accurately manage & forecast account base and sales projects.
- Strong work ethic and ability to foster ongoing positive working relationships across our Engineering, Order Administration, and Service teams.
- Demonstrate ongoing ability to drive customer satisfaction and success.
ERS Wireless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please e-mail resume to