Location: Indiana and Kentucky
Business Development Specialist, Integrated Security Solutions
At ERS Wireless, we drive solutions that our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our end-to-end solution platforms with Communications, Video Security & Access Control, Incident Management, and supporting Services enable our customers to work more safely & efficiently. Our wide-ranging solutions work together so customers have the right communications and information at the right time. We enable our customers to do what they never thought was possible with our customized solutions that meet their unique demands to ensure our customers are safe, efficient, and connected even when the unpredictable occurs.
As a Motorola Solutions Safety Reimagined partner, ERS Wireless works directly with K-12 Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government customers to provide integrated communications, video security, access control, and incident management solutions that enable proactive safety & security.
The Business Development Specialist, Integrated Security Solutions role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Identify integrated video security, access control, and incident management solution requirements through direct customer contact within the assigned geographic territory and accounts, promoting and selling the full suite of Motorola/Avigilon solutions.
- Partner across our Government and Enterprise sales teams to drive sales, strategic account planning, and overall relationship management supporting integrated video security, access control, and incident management solutions within key vertical markets including Government, K-12 Education, Healthcare and Manufacturing, customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships at Executive level with all assigned accounts.
- Foster strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers, and act as a Trusted Advisor to influence customer-focused technology platform decisions, developing preference and loyalty for ERS Wireless & Motorola Solutions.
ERS Wireless will provide sales and product training, including ongoing certification training through Motorola Learning Services.
- 5+ years of video security solutions sales experience.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to speak towards our products and solutions.
- Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative relationships.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to leverage provided sales tools to accurately manage & forecast sales projects. Salesforce CRM experience is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and ability to foster ongoing positive working relationships across our Engineering, Order Administration, and Service teams.
- Demonstrate ongoing ability to drive customer satisfaction and success.
ERS Wireless is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please e-mail resume to