At ERS Wireless, we drive solutions that our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our end-to-end solution platforms with Communications, Video Security & Access Control, Incident Management, and supporting Services enable our customers to work more safely & efficiently. Our wide-ranging solutions work together so customers have the right communications and information at the right time. We enable our customers to do what they never thought was possible with our customized solutions that meet their unique demands to ensure our customers are safe, efficient, and connected even when the unpredictable occurs.
As a Motorola Solutions Safety Reimagined partner, ERS Wireless works directly with K-12 Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government customers to provide integrated communications, video security, access control, and incident management solutions that enable proactive safety & security.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team in our Central Territory (Indianapolis). As an account manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, ensuring their satisfaction, and promoting our products and services.
Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive sales, strategic account planning, and overall relationship management- focusing on commercial accounts
- Generate new business with new and existing customers with an aggressive call strategy, which includes warm and cold calls
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan focusing on emerging technologies including MOTOTRBO Radio Systems, Avigilon Video and Access Control systems, Incident Management solutions and more
- Foster strong relationships with key decision makers within the core commercial account base
- Act as the trusted advisor to customers to ensure customer-focused technology platform decisions and develop preference and loyalty for ERS Wireless
Wireless technology is always evolving therefore, ERS Wireless provides ongoing product training, including certification training through industry leaders such as Motorola Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, sales management, communications, or business and/ or 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with the Commercial and Industrial Markets
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Salesforce experience is a plus
- Ability to leverage provided sales tools to accurately manage and forecast account base and sales projects
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain ongoing positive working relationships across internal engineering, order administration, and service departments
- Demonstrate ability to drive customer satisfaction and success
Travel will be in a designated territory of counties near Indianapolis, IN with an expectation of travel to customer locations for site visits. Limited overnight travel.
- Competitive Salary and commission structure
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
ERS Wireless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other legally protected status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and we are committed to providing all candidates and teammates with a safe work environment.
Please e-mail resume to