ERS Wireless is looking for a motivated Account Manager with strong B2B sales experience in Fort Wayne, IN. As an Account Manager you would help customers implement wireless voice, data, and video solutions that help them solve everyday communication problems, work more efficiently and safely. Our wide range of solutions work together so customers have the right communications and information- at the right time. The technologies we offer are customized to each customer’s specific needs and many refer to them as their “lifeline”.
As an Account Manager at ERS Wireless you would be responsible for a specific territory of counties near Fort Wayne, IN and be responsible for the following:
- Drive sales, strategic account planning, and overall relationship management- focusing on commercial accounts.
- Drive new business with new and existing customers with an aggressive call strategy, which would include warm and cold calls.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan focusing on emerging technologies including MOTOTRBO Radio Systems, Avigilon Video and Access Control systems, Incident Management solutions and more.
- Foster strong relationships with key decision makers within the core commercial account base.
- Be the trusted advisor to ensure customer-focused technology platform decisions and develop preference and loyalty for ERS Wireless.
Wireless technology is always evolving therefore, ERS Wireless provides ongoing product training, including certification training through industry leaders such as Motorola Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, sales management, communications, or business and/ or 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to leverage provided sales tools to accurately manage and forecast account base and sales projects.
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain ongoing positive working relationships across internal Engineering, Order Administration, and Service departments.
- Demonstrate ability to drive customer satisfaction and success.
Travel will be in a designated territory of counties near Fort Wayne, IN with an expectation of travel to customer locations 50-70% of your day, Limited overnight travel.
- Competitive Salary and commission structure
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
ERS Wireless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please e-mail resume to